- Introduction to SPC
- Principles of variation
- Definition of control
- Organization of SPC
- Control loop
- Improvement loop
- Planning loop
- Descriptive statistics
- Relation between process and subgroups
- Process control variables
- Control charts
- Calculating control limits
- Process capability
- Capability indices (Cp, Cpk, Ppk)
- Attribute control charts
- Type of charts
- Control charts for high quality processes
- SPC simulation
- SPC game
- Managing SPC implementation
- Implementation plan
- Tasks and responsibilities
- SPC manual
- In house SPC training
- Evaluation กรุณาติดต่อตัวแทนของคุณหรือติดต่อ DataLyzer หรืออีเมลล์ sales@DataLyzer.com สำหรับหลักสูตรพิเศษ;
During training Learners will learn SPC techniques, learn to manage SPC, and learn about SPC pitfalls during operations. They will gain practical experience to apply SPC to the sample process themselves. Ideally, the training should consist of classroom learning, computer programming and hands-on practice. This integration makes training effective. The cost is low and allows for continuous training of new employees. DataLyzer also offers a “Train to become an Instructor” program, advising on management of action plans.
Quality Managers, Engineers, SPC Coordinators, Supplier Quality Engineers, Six Sigma black belts and anyone interested in SPC audits.
การฝึกอบรมสามารถเป็นได้ทั้งรูปแบบออนไลน์ผ่าน WebEx หรือส่งคนไปอบรมถึงสถานที่ทั้งแบบที่ศูนย์อบรมของเราหรือที่บริษัทคุณ กรุณาติดต่อ (firstname.lastname@example.org) หากสนใจ
Training on SPC topics
There is a huge difference between SPC theory and practicality. The SPC training planning phase should be company-specific as there are certain aspects and practices to consider. The design range and selection of service providers should consider the following important points:
- The SPC training plan should be on the same path as the action plan.
- methods, tools used and SPC responsibilities must be clearly defined.
- SPC training should be practical and techniques should be used as soon as possible after the training.
- SPC training should be practical. Techniques should be applied in real work after training.
- All levels of stakeholders should be trained.
All students will receive training materials. Part of the training will be on a process model where we use the SPC Wizard. Learners will get to see the performance of the model and a sample process control with statistical principles available at Free SPC-Training. Or see the SPC Wizard software for details on the website. For more details on SPC training, click Claim and we’ll get back to you.