SPC software from DataLyzer
The movie gives you a first introduction in the DataLyzer Qualis 4.0 SPC software.
DataLyzer Solution Case Study Automotive
The movie gives you a clear understanding of how our DataLyzer SPC solution can be used for an Automotive company.
DataLyzer Solution Case Study Coca Cola
The movie shows how DataLyzer is implemented in more than 80 Coca Cola plants world-wide.
Qualis 4.0 SPC software
Experience the power of DataLyzer® Qualis 4.0 SPC software, a cutting-edge solution designed to streamline real-time data collection and charting. Simplify your manufacturing processes with our flexible setup and robust features, placing DataLyzer® at the forefront of the SPC software industry for over four decades.
Benefits DataLyzer® Qualis SPC software
Unlock the following advantages by choosing DataLyzer® Qualis SPC software:
- Seamless Onboarding: Experience a minimal learning curve with easily understandable training materials, ensuring a smooth transition for your team.
- Rapid Setup: Set up a complete manufacturing plant within days, thanks to our efficient and comprehensive configuration capabilities.
- Versatile Data Collection: Collect data effortlessly from various sources, utilizing our powerful DLL functionality for maximum efficiency.
- Customizable Shop Floor Screens: Tailor the data entry screen to meet the specific needs of your operators, enabling seamless workflow customization and personalized windows for different data entry characteristics.
- Flexible Deployment: Use our SPC software as a browser-based solution or install it locally as an application, providing you with deployment options that suit your preferences.
- Quick and Powerful Analysis: Conduct swift and in-depth analysis with our software, generating comprehensive reports and dynamic dashboards for managers and engineers.
- Performance Tracking: Empower top management with performance reports that drive quality and productivity improvements, integrating OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency) tracking seamlessly.
- Comprehensive Integration: Enjoy the unique advantage of integrated FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis), MSA (Measurement System Analysis), OEE, CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Action), and SPC capabilities, setting DataLyzer apart as the only SPC supplier to offer such a comprehensive suite.
- Industry Standards: Rely on our 40 years of expertise, ensuring compliance with industry standards such as IATF 16949, RM13006, FDA CFR 21 part 11, and more.
- Global Reach: With support for 21 languages, DataLyzer® offers access to locally based partners who can assist you in implementing our software in your preferred language.
Discover how Gulf Cans Industries leveraged DataLyzer SPC software to drive their success by reading our customer case study or download our brochure. for more detailed information.
Elevate your manufacturing processes with DataLyzer® Qualis 4.0 SPC software, and experience the difference today.
Webbased or installed application
DataLyzer® Qualis 4.0 is developed in the latest technology and can be installed as a desktop application or can be used browser based. This advanced technology allows you to run the software in your preferred environment.
DataLyzer® Qualis SPC software can be configured to your specific needs. Some examples of preference options are:
- Type of control chart.
- Selection of real-time analysis of statistics including all Western Electric, Wheeler and Nelson rules.
- All possible capability indices (Cp, Cpk, Cpr, Pp, Ppk, Ppr, NCP, NCpk, NCpr, PPM).
- Email, text or WhatsApp alerts can be configured for OOC, OOS, capability benchmarks or measurements not taken in time.
- Statistical distributions and normality tests.
- Multiple language selection of 21 languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Italian, Danish, Swedish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Vietnamese, Malay, Turkish, Arabic, Thai and Hindi.
Control Charts Setup
Create variable and attribute control charts of all types with dozens of presentation and calculation preferences, reasonable limits, math functions that automatically derive subgroup data from previous data, attach work instructions and predefined out-of-control causes and actions, and freeform notes.
Charts can be set up with multiple traceability parameters. These parameters can be configured in multiple ways, such as: predefined list, values based on calendar, or even validation of data from third party software like SAP, or requiring password support as in FDA regulations. Optional traceability parameters examples are: operator name, shift name, batchnr, temperature and machine names.
Customizable Data collection Screens
One of the most popular features of DataLyzer® is the flexibility in data collection. Data can be collected manually or semi automatically using gage connections. The manual option allows data to be collected by part or by characteristic. Charts can be ordered or chained in a sequence and traceability parameters can be carried forward. Specific part-based charts can be sent to specific lines depending on the production setup. DataLyzer offers powerful solutions to integrate data entry in any user environment. It means customers can develop their own user interface or DataLyzer can develop specific user interfaces.
Automatic Data collection
DataLyzer® Import Services can be automatically imported from databases, MES systems, OPC servers, Excel spread sheets, cameras, CMMs, text files, etc. Standard connectors are available to import data. The import can be configured based on import rules and can include email alerts, etc. It is even possible to automatically create the control charts based on the import. DataLyzer has an option to integrate with a historian were you can drill down to the second if required. In the near future DataLyzer will allow you to incorporate your own Python script providing more flexibility in the import solution. Attached presentation provides more detail.
Drill down Dashboard
A real-time dashboard can be configured for a single line, an entire plant or even multiple plants. Over 20 SPC statuses can be displayed for each chart, with ability to drill down to specific parts ad processes, control charts, histogram and subgroup data and traceability parameters. A special dashboard designer and dashboard viewer offers the option to create any report you like.
Extensive Reporting Options
A standard set of 33 reports including control charts, histograms, bat charts, and Pareto charts that can be generated and filtered by date and traceability parameters. User-defined reports can be created using a vast set of statistics. These user-defined reports can also be configured to run at predefined time periods. In addition we supply webbased reports and a dashboard module where any kind of dashboard can be created. See the brochure of the dashboard module for more details.
Certificate of Analysis/FAIR
The DataLyzer® COA module allows users to create their own certificates of analysis or First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) or TCD based on templates. The certificates can be designed using Excel templates and choosing the data to be inserted at placeholders from the SPC software. The COA/FAIR module can be used in case the standard reports from DataLyzer are not sufficient. For more information download the COA brochure.
For industries working with moulds like injection moulding or glass manufacturing DataLyzer offers a mould management module. With the module you can manage blockages and validations in production and you will have full tracking and tracing of the cavity numbers per position per configuration. The mould management module fully integrates with SPC software so this will facilitate data entry of measurements but also blockages are recorded in attribute charts with causes of blockages and follow up actions providing a full system to analyze root causes of blockages. You can download the mould management brochure here.
How to integrate FMEA, Control Planning, SPC and CAPA
This white paper shows how you can really implement a working quality system where the techniques come together.
SPC and SQC integrated
This white paper explains how you can combine SPC and SQC in an organization to get the best of both worlds.
Integrating SPC, OEE and TPM
Integrating SPC and OEE in one improvement approach and using an integrated software solution has advantages: Productivity and quality will be equally important, and the company will truly benefit if both are improved. The methodology for continuous improvement will be accepted faster when both methods are integrated and supported by one approach and an integrated software solution. When companies use both methods time required for training, system support and system maintenance is reduced. This white paper explains the differences between the techniques and shows the advantages of integrating the continuous improvement methods.
This white paper shows how you can integrate the design results with the quality planning and the quality execution process.
Process Capability Indices
There is a lot of confusion about the use of Cp, Cpk, Pp, and Ppk. This white paper tries to remove some of the confusion and shows the power of using the indices Cp, Cpk, and Ppk simultaneously.
Big data and Statistical Process Control
This white paper shows how Statistical Process Control should be applied in combination with big data.
Business Case for APQP Implementation in the Aerospace Industry
The Aerospace industry is rapidly adopting a Zero Defects approach throughout its supply chain.
The (R)evolution of SPC
Because of more and more automatic import of data the role of the operators is changing in a way it is not desired.
Cost of quality
This white paper aims to provide an overview into the Cost of Quality and to discuss ways to control the cost of quality.
Managing Control Limits
This white paper describes how to set control limits during the implementation of SPC software to make sure the organization can handle the number of out of controls.
Recalculating the Control Limits
This white paper recommends the use of two new indices to allow a quick and effective comparison between limits set historically and the current process.
Using Control Charts for Quality Improvement
This white paper shows how SPC (Control Charts) can be used as a tool to support process improvement.
Importance of the Range Chart
During SPC software implementation, often too much emphasis is put on the use of the Average chart. This white paper explains mistakes made in this area and gives recommendations on how to prevent these mistakes.
Parallel Processes and SPC
This white paper describes which issues are important when you implement SPC in processes where you have parallel subprocesses like multiple cavities, multiple lanes, etc.
Tracking and Tracing
In this white paper, it is explained how you can implement full tracking and tracing and how you can use DataLyzer SPC software to quickly analyze causes of variation.
Reject reduction by analysis of process data
In this white paper, we show how advanced analysis can be used to analyze data gathered by DataLyzer.
CMM Data acquisition and Chart creation
In this white paper, we show how a CMM can be integrated into the DataLyzer SPC software.
Defects prevention for the Aerospace industry
In this white paper, we shed some light how the Zero Defects approach is used more and more in the Aerospace supply chain and how DataLyzer can support with this implementation
SPC software and Industry 4.0
More and more companies are looking for an SPC software tool which fits in their Industry 4.0 approach. This whitepaper describes the criteria to take into account, when you are looking for an SPC software solution
Big data, OEE and SPC
In this whitepaper we demonstrate a powerful real life example how to integrate Big data, OEE and SPC.
Optimizing automated SPC data collection
In this whitepaper we show thow Datalyzer offers a flexible solution for all requirements related to automated SPC data collectuion.
Short Run SPC
In this whitepaper we explain Short Run SPC and show how this is integrated in DataLyzer Qualis SPC software.
In this whitepaper we show that applying SPC in modern industry requires a different approach how to set control limits. 3 sigma limits should not be applied in most situations
Integrating AI and Machine Learning in Process Control
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (Further abbreviated as AI) are buzzwords that are raising a lot of interest in manufacturing. Applying AI is not easy and should not be taken lightly. In this whitepaper, we will explain how you can take the first steps in AI and what the prerequisites to applying AI are.
SPC in Crystalline PV module manufacturing
In this white paper, we explain how you can benefit from implementing DataLyzer Qualis 4.0. Please send us a mail if you like to receive this white paper.
Data Aggregation and Harmonization
For manufacturing company managers and executives, access to process and production data is key to implementing continuous improvement programs and decision makings. But they invariably face challenges with data management and data aggregation for the following reasons:
- Specific solutions are used to serve shop floor needs.
- Machines or measuring systems come with their own data interfaces.
- Sometimes technology incompatibility or prohibitively expensive programming from vendors makes data aggregation an unfinished job.
A solution that meets the following requirements can be a valuable tool for managers and executives:
- A central database where data can be stored in an open system like a SQL database, allowing maximum flexibility in making all kinds of analysis, reports and dashboards possible.
- Design and structure the data according to your organization’s processes and products. Specific industries have additional requirements, such as food industry legal weight systems, FDA regulations in food, medical devices and pharmaceuticals, RM13006 in aerospace industry and IATF 16949 in the automotive industry.
- Ability to connect and collect data from heterogeneous sources like databases, CMMs, MODBUS, Excel, CSV files and PLCs. DataLyzer SPC software supports for example full integration with historians.
- Option to import data from and export data to existing Big data, ERP or MES systems.
- Provide an integrated solution for quality and productivity improvement using tools such as SPC and OEE.
The DataLyzer Import Service is designed to make data collection a smooth and uncomplicated task. See the whitepapers for more information.